<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Jurong Christian Church | Static Wander | Activity</title>
	<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/members/staticwander/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/members/staticwander/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Static Wander.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 09:02:17 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce33056881e7524c2349f25566fb8dd1</guid>
				<title>Static Wander replied to the discussion Looking for Fast Withdrawals and High-Quality Support in Australia in the forum All JCCians</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/groups/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/#post-56348</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 04:19:06 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/groups/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/#post-56348"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Looking for Fast Withdrawals and High-Quality Support in Australia</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Great! Wow, three days—that’s a classic move for shady operators; I’ve lost a lot of sleep over this myself in the past. I switched to <b><a target='_blank' href="https://betistaonline.com" rel="nofollow">Betista Casino</a></b> specifically because of the positive reviews about payouts, and so far I haven’t had any problems. Verification is a standard process based on documents; the main thing is to fill out your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2104"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/groups/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/#post-56348" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e7dbe8c584141de089c0bd8922d36f0</guid>
				<title>Static Wander joined the group All JCCians</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/news-feed/p/2103/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 04:18:45 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6917f1e5b772316655c7f4cadc7372b0</guid>
				<title>Static Wander became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/news-feed/p/2101/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 04:18:30 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		