<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Jurong Christian Church | Patric Bateman | Activity</title>
	<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/members/patricbateman/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/members/patricbateman/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Patric Bateman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:30:48 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab83fe15ad3c5f74244e2afc961dbdf2</guid>
				<title>Patric Bateman started the discussion Looking for Fast Withdrawals and High-Quality Support in Australia in the forum All JCCians</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/%e5%9b%a2%e4%bd%93/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:39:59 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/%e5%9b%a2%e4%bd%93/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/">Looking for Fast Withdrawals and High-Quality Support in Australia</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I had a small amount left in my account on the old site, so I decided to withdraw it, but tech support has been stringing me along with promises for three days now, telling me to “wait.” Does anyone know of a decent platform that treats players from Australia fairly? Has anyone had any experience with <b>Betista</b>? I’m curious about their&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2098"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/%e5%9b%a2%e4%bd%93/all-jccians/forum/discussion/looking-for-fast-withdrawals-and-high-quality-support-in-australia/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea228ea6fc42c66d2503ffda0cb585ef</guid>
				<title>Patric Bateman posted an update in the group All JCCians: I had a small amount left in my account on the old site, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2097/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:36:50 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a small amount left in my account on the old site, so I decided to withdraw it, but tech support has been stringing me along with promises for three days now, telling me to “wait.” Does anyone know of a decent platform that treats players from Australia fairly? Has anyone had any experience with <b>Betista</b>? I’m curious about their&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2097"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2097/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">057e631f67a2e5866b9804d95ad1412d</guid>
				<title>Patric Bateman 发布了更新: I was browsing a few Australian casino sites recently [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2072/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 13:59:44 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was browsing a few Australian casino sites recently and came across <a target='_blank' href="https://rich-palms-casino.net/?utm_source=chatgpt.com" rel="nofollow">Rich Palms Casino</a>. I hadn’t heard much about it before, so I decided to have a look around. The site was pretty straightforward to navigate, and I found the game selection easy to browse. I’m not usually one to spend ages looking through new platforms, but this one caught my&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2072"><a href="https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2072/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63ec9e275ac5108c496ffa9184a93d4a</guid>
				<title>Patric Bateman joined the group All JCCians</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2069/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 13:54:05 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86d5f154c76d52270b843e7fd3da80b7</guid>
				<title>Patric Bateman became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://welcome.jcc.sg/zh-hant/news-feed/p/2067/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 13:53:26 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		